I dont have the tape mode on the control panel.

เริ่มโดย admin, มกราคม 24, 2014, 04:24:51 PM

« หน้าที่แล้ว - ต่อไป »

admin

Hi!
I Need a Fanuc 0MC Expert!

Can i activate D0380.4 so my DNC function turns on?..
I dont have the tape mode on the control panel.
I hope to switch that on in the system Fanuc 0MC..

R515.1 = Auto D0380.4 = DNC on/off G127.5 DNC Function
--||--------------------------|/|--------------------------------------------( )----

D0380.4 is not ON?

Some info i found on Fanuc 0M: The system with no upgrades!
---------------------------------------------------------------

The 0 series controls came out next, with several generations of hardware. The 0M-A could not DNC at all (no parallel port, and the serial port could only upload/download). The 0M-B had an additional interface bit (accessible by the ladder logic) for DNC operation. If the machine's ladder has this function, you CAN do DNC through the 0M-B and 0M-C serial ports. On these machines, look for a "TAPE" mode postion on the mode select switch. If the mode switch only has "AUTO" and "EDIT", then you may not have any DNC
capability unless you modify the ladder (like some older 10Ms) None of the 0 series controls had the parallel tape reader port, so no BTR boards can be used

--------------------------

If you have a Fanuc 0M-B or 0M-C, then it may be possible. The 0M-A never had the internal feature needed for drip-feeding files.

The 0M-B and 0M-C models have an interface bit called "DNCI", which is available to the machine tool builder through the programmable controller interface (the "Ladder logic"). If the machine tool builder put a "TAPE" mode position on your mode select switch, they're just turning on this bit when you switch to "TAPE".

Many 0M-B and 0M-C controls are shipped without a TAPE mode on the switch, but there may be a setting bit or a PC parameter that will do the same thing. For this information, you'll have to contact the machine tool builder (NOT Fanuc, because they wont' know how the MTB wired this control).
If you can't get any info from the MTB, find a local service guy or a retrofitter that can read and understand your ladder logic and tell you if it's there or not.

--------------------------

The tape input is installed as part of the function switch by the machine tool builder, he may have excluded it. Normally to run in drip feed on a 0, you have to be in auto, the DNCI signal has to be set on from the PMC side to the CNC, this is bit G127.5 in the ladder, often done with a toggle switch or AUX switch.
You should be able to use a 3 wire cable and use software handshake in your PC program.

---------------------------

Normally the internal register G127.5 has to be set on with a switch, which is written into the PMC by the MTB.
You can look at the register in the Diagnostic screen, in some cases the switch has been added inside the panel.

----------------------------

It depends. The Fanuc 0MB and 0MC had an interface signal (available through the ladder) called "DNCI".
If this signal is turned on, then when you're in "AUTO" mode, you can run directly off a PC through the serial port. When the signal is turned off, the AUTO mode only runs from memory, and all you can do is download a file to memor through the serial port. The machine tool builder (not Fanuc) would have had to have made a provision to turn this signal on. Sorry that the answer is a bit complicated, but only your machine tool builder can answer your question.
บจก.สยามเอวีเอส
63 Moo 2 แพรกษาใหม่ เมือง สมุทรปราการ
นำเข้า-จำหน่าย เครื่องจักร cnc มือสองญี่ปุ่น
ติดต่อ คุณ ธนเดช  084-387-2401
EMAIL kiattub@gmail.com
คลิกลิ้งแอดไลน์ได้เลย Line id : boysiamavs
http://line.me/ti/p/~boysiamavs