ปัญหา zero return fanuc 6 M

เริ่มโดย admin, กรกฎาคม 07, 2012, 12:29:14 PM

« หน้าที่แล้ว - ต่อไป »

admin

On the CRT screen appears System 6m 991 VER. 2
On the control panel it says GN series

I will discribe more what I have done.
Originally The machine would go over the limit switch and make a noise like something being forced (it even crashed against the hard stopper making a big noise while running a program), then it would alarm, I had to turn off the whole machine then it could recover from that, I looked at the limit switches and I found out there was an open wire, I resoldered it to the switch then it did overtravel but the limit switch would work stoping the movement.
So, my situation right now is that the machine does not slow down when pressing the decel switch (it seems that the decel switch is not there) then overtravels, when making the zero return on all 3 axis.
I have checked the " Pressing P and CAN keys while boots up" and makes no difference I have also pushed the decel switch down and check diagnostic #32 bit 5 for X axis , #33 bit 5 for Y axis and #34 bit 5 for Z axis and they all change from 1 to 0 when the switch is pressed.
Before all this I was playing with parameters 24 25 and 26 to make the RS232 comunication, I did make that to work but now I dont know if I messed up another parameter related with the zero return because I only realized this after downloading my program, once I was ready to test the program machine gave me the alarm 010, for any program we try to run it gives this alarm, then we figured out the machine needed to be home, so here we go with this problem.
My controller only goes up to parameter 166, some other posts talk about parameter 1815 bit 5 I guess but this machine does not have it.

I checked the signal on the DGNOS key to show diagnostic 101.
The bit on the FAR LEFT "Zero return" position, changes from "0" to "1".
so that means the signal from the zero return switch goes to where it is supposed, the signal from the decel switch goes to were it is supposed to.
what else do I need to check?
is there any parameter that that could be causing this?

answer
Thank you all for your effoert on helping me fix this issue, I already fixed it it turned to be parameter 0 it was wrong another person explained that to there ia a bit that tells the machine to do Zero retur, I think it is bit 1 and 2 on parameter 0 so I changed it and worked.
บจก.สยามเอวีเอส
63 Moo 2 แพรกษาใหม่ เมือง สมุทรปราการ
นำเข้า-จำหน่าย เครื่องจักร cnc มือสองญี่ปุ่น
ติดต่อ คุณ ธนเดช  084-387-2401
EMAIL kiattub@gmail.com
คลิกลิ้งแอดไลน์ได้เลย Line id : boysiamavs
http://line.me/ti/p/~boysiamavs